California Account Executive – RADIO
Status – Exempt
Classification –Outside Sales
- Spend more than half of working time outside of the office in the field prospecting, marketing, and selling advertising air time.
- Negotiate business based on industry ratings in order to maximize station revenue and share within parameters set by station management.
- Achieve revenue and share goals set by Sales Manager
- Develop new advertisers by soliciting area businesses.
- Provide ongoing sales-related service to clients and maintain positive working relationships.
- Prepare sales orders and production requests in a timely manner.
- Resolve billing discrepencies.
- Responsible for collections of accounts.
- Provide regular reports to Sales Manager regarding prospective sales orders, daily call sheets, iteneraries, new prospect lists, forecasts, and competition analysis.
- Monitor competitive media to continually prospect for new account leads.
- Follow station/company practices/policies for processing, invoicing, calculation of sales.
- Adhere to minimum standards of performance as established by Sales Manager.
- Develop account list from various sources.
- Conceive and execute written proposals.
All qualified individuals are encouraged to submit their resume and cover letter to the address below. If tapes are required for consideration please send to the address below. No telephone inquiries. If your organization distributes information about employment opportunities to jobseekers or refers job seekers to employers, and would like to receive job vacancy notices for KMRQ, please provide Rock 96.7 with the name, mailing address, e-mail address (if applicable), telephone number, fax number, and contact person and identify the category or categories of vacancies for which you would like information specified above to the following contact at:
Clear Channel Media+Entertainment - Modesto/Stockton Employment
2121 Lancey Drive
Modesto, CA 95355
(209) 551-1306 ext-278
It is the policy of Clear Channel Media + Entertainment to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, in all personnel actions.
Copyright © 2003-2013 Clear Channel. All rights reserved.