SUNNY 102 offers an afternoon show starring Dave Mazzy as the voice of the Central Valley for contemporary adults. His air shift is 3p-7p M-F. He has been a fixture in the Modesto-Stockton area for 18 years. He has a very out going (some say crazy fun) type of personality yet balances it out with his beautiful family. His wife Anna and their 2 beautiful daughters Mackenzie and Madison.
The purple one is on Twitter. Here are his first tweets.......
"Prince's 1st Tweet... Testing 1, 2..."
A later tweet gave fans a close-up of his pepper-splattered dinner salad with the question, "Did Eye Add 2 Much Pepper?"
Apicture of white smoke against a purple backdrop followed later with the caption "1st selfie."
I love this show. Not sure why but I do. New season starts tonight. The 4th Robertson son will be on this go round. And shocker....He's BEARD-LESS. They also got more bucks.
The cast of "Duck Dynasty" has agreed to a new deal, which reportedly pays them $200,000 per episode TOTAL. They'll SPLIT that between 20 cast members . . . so that averages out to about $10,000 each per episode, which is four-times more than they were making previously.
1. Immediately drink a glass of water.
2. Put your feet on the ground as soon as you hear the alarm.
3. Immediately get into the shower . . . especially a cold shower.
4. Put the alarm clock on the other side of the room, so you have to get up to turn it off.
5. Don't do anything else in bed other than sleep or..you know. If you get used to eating, watching TV, or reading in bed, your brain associates your bed with something other than sleep. And that'll make it harder to get up in the morning.
6. Plan your breakfast the night before . . . and make sure it's something you like. When you wake up, you'll be hungry and happy about eating.
7. Eat an apple. It can work better than caffeine. 8. Do four or five minutes of basic exercise . . . like stretching and jumping.
9. Change the song or sound from your alarm clock regularly so you never get used to it.