SUNNY 102 offers an afternoon show starring Dave Mazzy as the voice of the Central Valley for contemporary adults. His air shift is 3p-7p M-F. He has been a fixture in the Modesto-Stockton area for 18 years. He has a very out going (some say crazy fun) type of personality yet balances it out with his beautiful family. His wife Anna and their 2 beautiful daughters Mackenzie and Madison.
1. Immediately drink a glass of water.
2. Put your feet on the ground as soon as you hear the alarm.
3. Immediately get into the shower . . . especially a cold shower.
4. Put the alarm clock on the other side of the room, so you have to get up to turn it off.
5. Don't do anything else in bed other than sleep or..you know. If you get used to eating, watching TV, or reading in bed, your brain associates your bed with something other than sleep. And that'll make it harder to get up in the morning.
6. Plan your breakfast the night before . . . and make sure it's something you like. When you wake up, you'll be hungry and happy about eating.
7. Eat an apple. It can work better than caffeine. 8. Do four or five minutes of basic exercise . . . like stretching and jumping.
9. Change the song or sound from your alarm clock regularly so you never get used to it.